Table of Contents
K80, A Traditional Z80 with KIO
K80 is a traditional SBC design using a KIO (Z84C9012) and over-clocked to 22MHz. It also has 2 RC2014 40-pin expansion connectors.
- Z80 with 64K EEPROM and 128K RAM,
- Z80 overclocked to 22MHz,
- EEPROM in four 16K banks, bootstrap from any of the 4 banks via jumper selection,
- Sixteen 16K banked memory,
- KIO, Z84C90, is the integrated I/O interface,
- DS1302 Real Time Clock,
- Compact Flash interface,
- Two 40-pin RC2014 expansion slots,
- 100mm X 100mm, 2-layer PC board,
- Designed for RC2014.